Sunday, May 01, 2005

Amazing Race - Boston Rob eats some Crow..

I finally got caught up on my TV shows that I taped last week and just finished watching Amazing race.
Man is Rob annoying.. I didn't mind him at the beginning of the show, but he is getting way too cocky. I think this week knocked Boston Rob down a few notches by getting beat by the who he considers weak; Uchenna & Joyce and Merideth and and Gretchen outwitted Boston Rob by getting on an earlier flight and basically outplayed them the whole leg and ended up coming in 1st and 2nd.. Loved the look on Robs face when he realized he wasn't in first.. it was priceless... Whats it with these men having girls names anyway Uchenna and Meredith sound pretty girly to me. I have to say though I thought Joyce was awesome last week when she shaved her head.. You go girl, takes guts, like Uchenna said you looked beautiful bald baby!
The other 2 southern players were just annoying don't like em, so I wasn't upset to see them come in last, but of course it was non elimination so they are still around.
I am officially rooting for Uchenna and Joyce, Still like merideth and gretchen, they are good for comic relief but I just don't have the stamina to beat the rest.

Full tv nite tonight, after weeks of reruns, every show is a new episode.. Plus I have to watch Ro's movie, Riding on the Bus with my sister. Looks like a good movie. Thank god I have the early american channels so I will be able to watch my Law and order and not miss Ro.

I know it sounds like I watch too much tv.. maybe I do, but the season is almost over then I will get my life back.. ;)

Keep reaching for the stars..

Margo

1 comment:

JT said...

Isn;t Unchenna the man and Joyce the woman? I just never know...