I flickr'd that photo from Kyla's house. I am not in the photo, It is Kyla and friend in the photo, she was demonstrating some of her moves on a 'friend' who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent. You know a person could be quite the voyeur with a camera phone if they wanted to be. Kyla didn't even realize that I had take the pic. Don't worry though I showed it to her and asked be for I sent to my blog.
2 comments:
I can't figure out those two photos - i see a hand and you maybe lying on the couch? give us more, Margo!
I flickr'd that photo from Kyla's house. I am not in the photo, It is Kyla and friend in the photo, she was demonstrating some of her moves on a 'friend' who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent.
You know a person could be quite the voyeur with a camera phone if they wanted to be. Kyla didn't even realize that I had take the pic. Don't worry though I showed it to her and asked be for I sent to my blog.
Post a Comment