Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ah long day.

Just got home. Had a work thing after work..I feel like a bad mom, cause my poor dog has been locked up for 12 hours.. I totally forgot about this thing after work today.
Luckily my dog still loves me..
Its windy as hell here,, some sort of spring hurricane or something.. My bbq cover was in my yard and I am surprised that my prized petunas aren't blown over..
JT is now at day 5 without a blog.. I gave him a call to make sure he was still alive and apparently he is at the store buying plants for the garden. He must just be busy with real life lol..


Gotta run. Need sleep.

Margo

2 comments:

JT said...

LOL, Make sure real life doesn't get in the way of telling my weekend story, which will solidify my resolve never to share the blog with coworkers....

JT said...

hey, should I tell sharon at work (you know who I mean, the fake name sharon is close to her real name) about the blog, or will she tell other people? I can't do it.... i really can;t....