Sunday, May 01, 2005

Riding on the Bus with Ro

Just finished watching Ro's movie Riding on the Bus with my Sister.. Normally I am not a fan of the Hallmark movies, hell the commercials usually make me cry, and why would i want to subject myself to that for 2 hours... But this movie was really good. I pretty much weeped through the 1st 45 mins, (even the commercials had me reaching for a tissue.) then laughed and cried through the rest. Ro's performance was amazing and so believable. Hats off to her. I hope the industry recognizes her for this.. she deserves an Emmy.
And no JT I am not PMS'ing. If I had been I am sure I wouldn't be able to type through the blubbering..

Well Past my bedtime, sweet dreams all.

Margo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Margo...cool blog! JT sent me! I bawled while watching Ro's movie too...damn commercials! She did an awesome job. I posted on her blog along with the other 4000 other fans, so it is neat to see that she posted to your blog. I love your drawings, post more! My dog has a thing with Kleenex too, I wonder why?