Just finished watching Amazing Race, and I am happy to say that Uchenna and Joyce have made to the final episode.. But with that Meredith and Gretchen are heading home. I don't feel to bad for them, they seemed to have lost their drive in the last couple episodes and I think they were ready to leave.
Rob and Amber (Have I said Amber is a hottie, never really noticed her before, but she had on a pair of glasses in this episode, and Damn she looked good.. What she is doing with Rob...I don't know). I do thing that they have a horseshoe crammed up their butts though. They have had so much help from locals its crazy... Rob must be charming or something. I wouldn't help his sorry ass if the Race came through Calgary again thats for sure.
I really don't like the Army dude and his unhappy g/f... I say dump him honey, he is more into himself than you.. He kept going on about how he flew multimillion dollar helicopters and the army has made him so talented. blah blah, Then he made some typical male comment about women drivers and that was the nail in the coffin. I am officially hoping they lose... Hate em.
So I am passing on good vibes to my bald beauty and her loving husband. I hope you will be picking up that million dollar check..
M
1 comment:
OK.... How can someone not read down when there are only 10 spaces... You so owe me dinner for spoiling my show....
Not much point on watching the tape from last nite.
You may have women mojo, but you don't have TV mojo.. Need to brush up on the rules of tv taping..
Post a Comment