I am sitting on a conference call with one my favorite project team members.. Only 1 more day and I am off this project. Hallelujah!!. Its been a long 6 weeks.
I had a good weekend, but didn't get enough sleep, someone is a bad influence on me.. the guilty party knows who they are ;)
It was a really nice weekend, warm and sunny all weekend. Went over to my sisters yesterday afternoon to see the little dude. He is soo cute, it was funny, he is just grabbing at everything. I had a big gulp and he was just enthralled with the straw. Just grabbed ahold of it and stuck it in his mouth.. Very cute. Oh my sister also bought him a little body glove wetsuit for their trip to Mexico this winter. It looks like a regular body suit but it has floatation stuff in the front and back so he will float, plus it has an SPF of 50, so he won't burn to a crisp because he is so fair skinned.
I am going through withdrawl because JT hasn't posted anything since last thursday.. Whats up with that JT? Get busy blogging.
Well better get back at it. the day will be over soon and I will be able to have a nap..
Ciao.
M
1 comment:
I am also suffering from withdrawl! JTs blog is like crack!
Post a Comment