I have been reading Ro's blog and her new site has this pics (or flickr) as she calls them) down the side of the page. I think that would be cool to have a running photo essay of your life. Granted I am sure any pics that I post would be pretty boring compared to some of the pics that Ro has since I don't think i will be going to any big movie premiere any time soon. Probably end up being mostly pictures of my dog. . and maybe my nephew.
Ok.. news flash. in the middle of writing this blog, I took a detour and set up a flicker account. Its pretty cool, can send pics from my cell phone straight to the blog without being anywhere near a computer.. pretty cool. Of course the pic that I posted is Meathead lounging, but I am sure as life progresses the photos will too..
JT, don't you wish you had a camera phone yesterday when you seen that hidious looking gold mini skirt and knee high boots on that old lady? You could have shown us instead of trying to describe the old gal lol.. I can see this being fun snapping away and being able to show the world the oddness that exists in the world instantly.
I am sure I will become obsessed with my little camera phone and will have to get a second job to pay for all the surcharges to email the pics to my blog..
Oh well, I guess that is the price for art. :)
M
No comments:
Post a Comment