The day has finally arrived and I gotta say I am not looking forward to it. Its the Cancer Relay for life tonight. We are walking from 7pm to 7am tomorrow. I being the wimp that I am convinced my boss to let me leave at noon today so I could have a little nap this afternoon, cause I don't know if can make it all nite.. I am a big suck I know.
JT is doing his next weekend, well I think he is. The EMO kid is being the wuss like his personality test says. He is trying to get out of it.. I don't think thats fair, if I have to do it, he should too don't you think?? ;)
I will be taking my cell phone with me and will flickr some pics to my blog throughout the nite to keep all you folks abreast of my activities.
Wish me luck. Off to have a little nap before I go.
Margo..
1 comment:
Have a great walk tonight!! I was considering doing the one here but alas, my body has other plans!
Look forward to hearing all about it!
Post a Comment