Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Thursday, May 19, 2005
JT & Me in '86.. getting into trouble.
Here is a pic of me & JT at a party in 1986.I am trying to hide the fact that we are drinking.. not doing a very good job though. Sorry for the bad quality, I took a pic of the original with my digital camera.
OMG - WERE WE LIKE 12?? LOL I REMEMBER THAT NIGHT, WE GOT BEER OFF THAT WEIRD CHINESE GUY, AND REMEMBER WE TOLD THAT GIRL I WAS GETTING MARRIED SO SHE'D LEAVE ME ALONE?? LOLLLLLL I LOVE YOUR HAIR.
2 comments:
OMG - WERE WE LIKE 12?? LOL I REMEMBER THAT NIGHT, WE GOT BEER OFF THAT WEIRD CHINESE GUY, AND REMEMBER WE TOLD THAT GIRL I WAS GETTING MARRIED SO SHE'D LEAVE ME ALONE?? LOLLLLLL I LOVE YOUR HAIR.
That was my Duran duran hair.. and what about my tuxedo jacket with taht cool pin that said 'Rich kids on Coke'.. Man I thought I was the cats ass lol
Post a Comment