Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF

Well another week is just about over.. and the sun is actually supposed to be shining.. Aint that a surprise since its the weekend.
Is it me or is Survivor just not as interesting? I really don't like any of the people left. Didn't mind Caryn and I got a kick out of how she laid it all out at tribal council.. I am sure something happened back at camp. She must have known her number was up and thought 'well if I am going, I am going to take the assholes down with me.. LoL.. The looks on their faces were priceless.. Nice ending even though Caryn won't win, I think she won and inner victory.
I have no idea why I am up so early today. Woke up at 450 am and was wide awake so I thought WTF, might as well get moving. So now its 550 and I am sitting her blogging..
I really don't have much to say other than I think I am obsessed with my hit counter..Every day I check out how many people have popped in for a visit.. I seemed to have stalled the last few days,, Sitting at 869.. Whilst JT is moving ahead full speed. I know this isnt a competition but I would still like to pull out ahead of him even for a day. He now has almost 1200 hits and its going up.. Like they say on TeleMiracle... ' Where are we going??/ HIGHER!!'

So don't have much going on this weekend, I have bday party to go to Saturday nite. A friend of mine is turning 30 and they are having a surprise Vegas theme party. Apparently they are setting up tables for gambling and stuff. Sounds like it might be fun, Kara is going with me, she will be my 'Wing Girl'


Well better wrap this up.. Work awaits me.. I am sooo Looking forward to it as you can tell.

Peace out.
M

1 comment:

JT said...

Holy, 4:55 - you nut.