I have got a killer headache.. Haven't had one of these in a while.. Must have been the JD that my friend Barbara convinced me to drink, or maybe it was the 6 or 7 beers.. on an empty stomach who knows.. I won't whine any longer since this was self inflicted and I know I won't get any sympathy from the peanut gallery.
So last nite I had some friends come by for a few drinks and a bon fire. Had a really good time. Kara almost caught my deck on fire.. lol I asked her to start the fire so she proceeds to light it with one of my Tiki torches, of course the stuff leaks out onto the bamboo part of the torch the next thing I know the whole torch is on fire. She did get the fire started though.
I am sure my neighbor Gladice loved the noise, this woman complains if someone has music on outside during the day nevermind at nite. I am sure she learned alot about the in's and outs of lesbian life. She probably didn't know what Bush confidence was before last nite.. Now she knows lol But really she can't complain since I am a pretty quiet neighbor 99% of the time and we moved inside before 11pm anyways.
We watched a video that Kara and I made a few years ago when we out camping.. It was a cross between the blair witch project and a National geographic documentary. It really is hilarious to watch... First off we decide to move camp after we set up our tents because prime spot next to the bathrooms opened up (Beer = lots of trips to the loo) so instead of taking them down we decide to carry them.. lol you should have seen the looks on the peoples faces as we walked down the road with a tent over our heads.. then we decided to take the other tent on the roof of Kara's car cause it was too big to carry..
So then we decide to split the wood we bought at the roadside stand into smaller pieces.. That was a gong show. You would think a couple of lesbians would be better with an axe.. Not so much.. It could have been because the axe was dull as hell or just because we are not woodsmen.. it took us like 20 mins to split this one piece of wood,, we both tried to do it but the thing wouldn't split. finally kara had a lumberjack moment and was able to split it.. Its hilarious to watch.. the video was pretty funny we filmed tonnes more but I don't think it translates well into blog, you would have to see it to appreciate it.
Oh by the way JT... Where is your blog? I was looking forward to reading it this morning with my coffee and there was nothing there... Come on now you are slacking off... Thankfully Roxanne posted so I wasn't left completely blogless..
Off to water my lawn.. hopefully this advil will kick in soon so my head will stop pounding...
I will never drink again.. lol Ya right..
M
1 comment:
There was a time when even one beer would give me the biggest hangover in the world, so I totally sympathize with you! Thankfully, I have seasoned myself a bit (and I make sure I eat tons!) and rarely suffer with one. Drink lots of water.
Feel better!
Post a Comment