Haven't posted alot, not much else but work going through my head for last while and I will not bore anyone with work stuff.
I have a few rants that I want to get off my chest so here we go. ( this may be all over the place so bear with me)
First off, What is up with Horatio Cane off of CSI - Miami.. I mean could anyone EMOTE anymore? He is the poster child for over acting.. Every episode we see the patron saint of all things good, helping out some poor victom.. Its really pulls at the heartstrings - Not. Then there are those sunglasses that he is always taking off with such dramatics.. next we see Horatio standing thoughtfully with one hand on his hip... I watch the show just so I can mock 'H' as his castmembers call him..
Next, CSI NY... I really had high hopes for this show, but I can't get past little John Travolta (don't know his name but he is the detective on the show, used to be on Friends as Rachels boyfriend). This guy couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.. his thick crappy NY accent is laughable. Then there is the blonde CSI dude with glasses who's accent also annoys me.. Shitty actor too.
And then there was Lost... Again I had high hopes for this show, but it has left me wishing I was watching Gilligans Island.. You know craving for one of Mary Ann's coconut creme pies .. This whole alien / strange monster thing they have going on is retarded.. What the hell is the monster that has been lurking in the jungle.. My coworker thinks its some prehistoric elephant.. lol< I on the other hand think looks like a big ole polar bear.. Whichever it is doesn't really matter its the friggin tropics.. I would believe a big ole dinosoar more than a polar bear. And besides that what is the point of the whole monster storyline. There is already enough going on with people trying to survive on the island.. and lets not forget the huge ass power line that is coming out of the ocean and providing power to the weird french lady.. Ok I will move on cause I could go on forever about this one.
American Idol.. Won't say much cause I refuse to give this show anymore of my time, but this whole Paula Abdul sleeping with the disgruntled ex idol dude thing is boring me.. I mean who cares. If thats the best that Paula could do then let her go for it.. If she is dumb enough to sleep with some kid knowing that it would jeopardize her cushy little gig then she deserves the axe, but again don't need to see it as a headline.
Looks like Ro has disabled her comments again.. I don't know if all the ass kissing that happens was finally making her nauseous.. Probably, cause it sure as hell has been making me sick for a while.. If all people can say is ' Ro we love you.. missed you on TV ...you inspire me...' and they just agree cause Ro said it.. Don't get me wrong I am sure alot of these people have connected with Ro and all the good she has done, I am not referring to them, I am referring to the people who say this shit 'EVERY' single post that Ro does..
Well I think thats all the surly things that I needed to get off my chest.. now onto other more positive things.
Medium- Love this show.. this weeks episode was a freaky one.. Great show.
Grey's Anatomy.. - Great new show.. I really like the mean Attending doctor.. she has some of the best lines. Everyone on the cast is good.. Hope its around next season.
Oh the L word recap is being delayed since I haven't watched this weeks episode, my L word sidekick couldn't make it last nite to watch it live so being the good friend that I am, I taped it so we can watch it tonight.. :) The only sad thing is that this is the second last episode for the season.. then we have to wait like 8 whole months for next season... What's that about.. If you are going to make us wait that long atleast give us more than 13 eps..
Ok. Done. for now...
As a tribute to poor confused Paula..
Seacrest Out..
M
No comments:
Post a Comment