Well I went to costco after work today to get some fabulous Kirkland coffee and TP. Well the coffee crops must have been wiped out cause my bill was $400.. I made the critical mistake of not making a bee line to the coffee isle and taking a right at the paper products.. I first went through the linen isle. There I found the fluffiest bath towel that I have ever seen.. Had to buy it.. took a few steps and I came across the sheet sets that my mom was talking about.. 400 threadcount.. They felt like silk..
I made it through the clothing dept unscathed.. Almost bought a couple pairs of shoes, but its not the same when you are trying to try them on in the middle of an isle on a concrete floor.. so then i moved down to the isle with bbqs and patio furniture..
Thats when I seen my chair.. I have been looking for this chair for 2 years.. then I saw it. It was a thing of beauty.. Lovely sage cushion.. Made of Ruble wood.. Not sure what that is.. but it supposed to be similar to Teak.. So I somehow manage to put this 5 1/2 foot box in my cart and head to the till.. I barely make it because I can't see where I am going .. Hit a ladies cart.. I make it without putting anything more into my cart.
Final bill $400+.. and all I wanted to get was TP and Coffee..
Better get cleaning some houses so I can pay for the ability to lounge..
M
3 comments:
Costco is the best!!! I love the pickled asparagus that they carry, it is perfect in a Ceasar! And the Pinty brand chicken wings...divine! I need to go there today, I will bring cash. hahah!
Should we put out an APB on JT??
Love the chair, it looks so comfy! Are the sheets deep-pocket?
Me again, I keep forgetting to ask, what breed of dog is Meathead?
I know. I don't know where the hell JT is ... Been 5 days.. I did get emails from him at work but no blog..
the sheets are deep pocket..
Meathead is a very big and very unique Cockapoo...
M
Post a Comment