Monday, May 02, 2005

I will have 'Loud and Proud' for $200 Alex - What is the L women at Gay Pride

Well its Gay pride in LA and our girls are waving rainbow flags and hanging with the Dykes on Bikes.
Dana and Alice are still dressing up and getting down.. Not sure about this whole role playing thing,, I think they have played that story line out, lets get back to the way it all began with some loving on the kitchen floor.. :) Anyways Dana's brother Howie shows up outta nowwhere (right when Alice says 'I love you',, unfortunately Dana doesn't say it back) wanting to stay with Dana and Alice.. (looks to me like Dana has moved in since we never see them at her place). They begrudgingly let him stay and even more begrudgling let him come with them to Gay pride even though as Alice puts it 'Gay pride is for Gay people'.. Little foreshadowing ??
It seems Dana is on a float in the parade, and Alice can't go with her. So not to be outdone, Alice joins Shane in the parade riding with the Dykes on Bikes gals.. Hilarious... Did I mention that Alice was wearing some funky terry cloth one piece halter short thing in the colours of the rainbow... It was Fugly.. Maybe I dont have any fashion sense .. Nope it was definitely fugly.
Alice and Dana even popped into the S&M room but decided very quickly that it wasn't their thang.. Though we did find out that Alice's safe word was Tuna Fish.. lol love Alice.

Back at the Planet for the pride party, it seems the girls had lost Howie... but wait no, they found him. Getting jiggy with some hottie (male) on the dance floor without a shirt on, and with a big Rainbow flag tattood on his back. It seems that dear Howie is gay. At first Dana is horrified, not because he is gay, its because he is stealing her gay spotlight.. pretty funny actually, but of course she comes around pretty quickly and give good ole Gay Howie a big ole Gay Hug. :) Oh while Al and Dana are at the planet, Alice once again says 'I Love you'.. oops... Strike 2 Alice... I feel bad for Alice, pouring her heart out only to have it stomped on.. Good news though cause when they were dancing near the end of the show Dana finally says I LOVE YOU.. Hallelujah... It was a sweet moment for my Danish.
Bette spent most of the episode at Ossie's bedside. It appears he's got cancer and will not accept treatment.. So Bette and Kit sit with Daddy, .. Bette seems jealous that Kit is being so readily accepted by daddy,, She is so used to being Daddys girl, its hurting her to see Kit get some loving. Can you say Sibling rivalry??
Shane, Jenny and the Perv are still dealing with fallout of the whole video tape fiasco.. The perv seems to be genuinely sorry, Shane seems to be torn about whether to forgive him. Jenny seems to hate him.. But since he is still in the opening credits I predict with all my psychic abilities that he will be around for a while.
We also get more glimpses into the Weird ones carnival obsession.. It seems that jenny may actually have some depth and is not just weird.. I think that Jenny has been abused, maybe raped at one point or another which is why the the video cameras affected her so much.. I have to say, I am having some sympathy for the weird one..

well that was a shorter recap than usual, but I think I am only going to do high level recaps (unless there is some amazing Dalice scenes that require an indepth recap) because really, I don't think anyone is reading these anyways..

Next week on the L word..
Lara is back... Dana is tempted.. Alice is Jealous.. Drama will be plentyful...

Till then. or whenever I have thoughts that need to be typed.

Margo

No comments: