Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday Nite. Me, Trading Spaces and Vicks Vapor Rub.

Did a cleaning today, probably not the best thing to do when you are still fighting a cold, but I had committed to it and didn't want to cancel. It wasn't too bad compared to some others I have done. It was a huge house and I was on bathroom duty. I cleaned the main bath which was pretty big, then I went into the master and holy shit, it was bigger than my bedroom. Atleast they were pretty clean already. After cleaning those 2 rooms (took 2 hours). I searched with trepidation to see if there were any more bathrooms on the 2nd floor, thank god there wasn't. There was however 2 more half baths to do on the main and basement.. I was sweating up a storm, must be the cold coming out or something.
Anyways, came home started my laundry, soaked in the tub with the jets on and now I am chillin watching trading spaces. I am really choked that Paige Davis is gone. Not sure why they got rid of her, she was one of the main reasons I watched before, with her cute little t's and low rider jeans... Its just not the same without her.. :(
Well I am sure this is exciting as hell to read, but its all I got tonight. Well on a high note I have 6 hours of taped tv to watch. Can't even remember what is on the tape so it will be like a surprise.. I wish we had Tivo up here in Canada, Ro is always talking about it, sounds so much better than the good old VCR.

On a side note, I have added a poll to my page, will change the question weekly or whenever I think of something good to poll. Any suggestions for polls are welcome.

Ciao
Margo

No comments: