Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I think I have deduced a pattern here to the Pouty Post phenomenon...

This is really funny, to me anyways.. I was looking back at some of my old posts and came across a really introspective serious post (possibly a bit moody) from April 15th.. Then I looked at the date of my Saturday doosey that had my friends calling me up worried.. and it was May 14th..
I see a pattern here.. I totally think this whole pouty post.. It totally has to be hormones. Its amazing how something so intangible as hormones can send you reeling..
I guess I should stock up on Midol around the middle of the month to avoid such depressing rants in the future.. :)

Ta
M

2 comments:

Brian said...

Margo,

First of al, I think your blog is great. I have really enjoyed reading it.

Secondly, JT seems to have been a great friend to you. I think you are both are very lucky to have found one another. I have truly enjoyed reading his blog and getting to know him.

Thanks for your reply to my blog...

I am just getting started with it...but I am so glad to know that there are so folks out there who understand.

Looking forward to knowing you better...

Brian

Anonymous said...

I keep a bottle of extra strength PMS relief on me at all times. You never know when you might need a little "irritability relief". Wine works too, just don't mix them! haha!

Isn't being a girl just awesome?!