Just got an email from a friend of mine in Vancouver.. The L Word production company will be renting his house out for shooting over the summer.. Apparently he will get rent for his house plus they will put him up in a hotel downtown...
Can you say lucky bugger?? All this good fortune is being wasted on a straight boy from Prince Albert. >..> Not Fair.
Probably should give some background on my buddy, he has a production company in Vancouver, so that is probably how he was hooked up for sweet deal..
I have already invited myself for a visit.. He will know when filming will be cause he will be in the hotel room. I will know where the filming is cause I have his address.. So I know the the time and place.. Better hone my stalker skills .. lol
I am so excited.. I wonder who's house it will be on the show??
Don't worry people, I will blog all about my Vancouver L Word adventures..
M
4 comments:
Now that I voted for Toronto! Well, go to Vancouver instead, cancel my vote hahah!
Lived in Vancouver for 15 years - awesome place to visit - Vancouver Island, too! I was born in PA...small world! Cheers! Heather
Are the all actresses lesbians? I will flirt with some and find out.
So anonymous.. Is that you Kenny B???
Only 1 is a lesbian, couple bi, the rest straight unfortunately.
M
Post a Comment