Just finished watching the season finale of The L...
It was pretty good. Not as much as a cliffhanger as last season..
Jenny faced her demons.. scary as hell they were .. Ended up cutting .. She finally admits that she needed help.. Hell I could have told her that 22 episodes ago. but better late than never I guess.
Ah Shane and Carmen.. I really like Shane. She is my fave character behind Danish.. Such a pure heart and she finally unlocked it.. She even said she loved Carmen.. Ah Good times.
Bettina are back together.. Bette lost her job.. Tina had her baby even though she got rushed to the hospital and it looks to me like something happened to Tina, cause they didn't show her after the birth.. I guess they want to keep us guessing as to whether she is ok.. They had a little girl named Angelica..
Hellno got a tongue lashing from Bette and Holland taylor.. Thats what you call Karma doing its thing.. She had that coming for a few weeks..
Alice and Dana seem to be heading for rough waters. Alice has turned all needy and possessive.. Not an attractive look for my spunky Alice. Dana is either not really in love, or getting pushed away by Alice's paranoia.. Plus there was a little Lara / Dana flirting going on that even though it was hot, and would be totally acceptable if Dana was still with the cat killer, its not cool because she is with Alice. I see a love triangle next season with these 3 and there will be more than enough drama to go around..
Compared to season 1 I would have to say I am torn. I think that S1 was better in some respects because there were more group scenes.. That was really lacking this season and I hope they bring it back next season.. I did love the Dalice this season so that kind of redeemed it for me.. And I liked Shanes development..
As for the finale, kinda ended in a blah way So I don't know if I will be counting down the months like last year..
Till we meet again. Next recap will be in Feb 2006.. stay tuned.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment