Well first I would like to thank JT and Kara for their kind words about my post that I did on Saturday.
JT I know you speak words of wisdom and you are quite right. I feel honored that you quoted Joni for me.
Didn't mean to bring anyone down it was just one of those days and I was in a bit of a funk so I my post turned into a deep rather depressing diatribe.
I will try to keep my posts more positive, I wouldn't want people flipping over to the obituaries for a more positive read.
Well off to face another week.
Peace out, and all that jazz.
m
2 comments:
Hey kiddo. No blog until tomorrow, my modem is getting replaced tomorrow so nothing today... i'll blog a long one tomorrow night!
I haven't been to your blog in a few days, so I had a lot of reading to do! You've been a busy girl!
I agree with JT...Dr. Phil says "Y'all gotta be willin' to take one of them there risks in gettin' y'all's heart broke before y'all are ever gonna find love." Or something like that...
Post a Comment