Just got back from safeway and the funniest thing happened. I went to grab my bags after I paid and they were on this belt so to make life easier I pushed the button to move the bags on the belt. I thought it would just move it a bit and stop.. well it didn't . My bags were all piling up and my groceries were falling out of the bags. I was panicking trying not to look like a loser.. Anywho I turned off the switch grabbed my bags and ran ..
This wouldn't have happened if they had professional bagger doing that job.. Damn cutbacks.. Maybe I should switch to the Co-op..
M
2 comments:
Holy shit, what the hell is that about, bagging your own shit at Safeway?? Isn't that the POINT of spending the money at Safeway, so that you get pampered like royalty?
Coop is nice, but it's just as expensive as Safeway, if you ask me.
Hey, another word I hate - when people call Safeway SAFEWAYS.
FUCK, I wish we had Save-On Foods in Saskatchewan. Now, THAT is a grocery store that I have pornographic dreams about. Almost worth the drive to Edmonton to shop there...
I shop at Superstore, how original. I bought the big green buckets though and pack them myself. Since I know where my food goes in my house, I pack the food accordingly. (Control freak?)I never buy the meat there though, the money I save buying everything in gigantic, bright yellow containers, I spend it at the butcher shop getting the cuts I want. (You have to wear shades to get things out of the pantry...!)
Post a Comment