Thought I would just post because JT hasn't. Oh he posted a little short one, but that doesn't count as a full blog.
Not doing much. Just tidying up. Didn't clean this past weekend so things are kind of getting abit much.
My tenant is moving out as of july 1st so I listed my basement suite on Monday, I have had 5 calls so far. Looking good. Hope I can have someone in there so I don't lose a months rent. Someone has to pay for my carpayment. I have 2 appts set up, one for tomorrow and one for Friday. Hope they are not psycho.
I was supposed to have a yard sale this Saturday but the weather is not looking good. I don't have a garage so if its raining I am screwed. I am also procrastinating on organizing things to sell. I probably have a crap load of stuff that I could sell, but the storage room is so packed I don't want to go in there..
that is one of my great faults .. Procrastination. I am hoping to make enough to buy a new dresser. I am selling my '80s laminate crappy dresser. want to buy a tall boy b/c I don't have too much room in my bedroom.
Its been raining in Calgary all day. A nice steady rain, no wind. We totally need it. I just wish it would rain all week and be nice on the weekend. According to the 14 day forecast on Weather network its supposed to be shitty till mid june... :(
Mind you cant believe that really it changes ever day.
Well not much else to say.
Roxanne I hope everything bad has passed. Buck up little Camper. everything will be alright.. :)
Margo
1 comment:
The dogs were playing so much last night, I forgot to post on your blog! No stone yet, how frigging long is this gonna take? They said anywhere from 48 hours to SIX MONTHS. Seriously, shoot me with a ball of my own shit.
JT's blog is funny, even when it is a blog about nothing, it is funny. How do you stand it?! hahah!
Did you read Jann's Journal? I wonder what major news publication was quoting her website? She just did a gig in Toronto, so it was probably the National Post or something. Gonna have to look into it...
Post a Comment