Saturday, June 18, 2005

Still Raining. Still awake too early..

Well today I have a valid reason for waking up at 6am. Have to leave for the first cleaning job of the day in a half hour. Still not feeling like it. Plus Tara called last nite and said the owner of the house called and said the house is just gross. So bad in fact that Shawn the owner of the cleaning co is coming to help us do it. Apparently it would take the 2 of us 8 hours.. Yowsa.. Not good, so I will be there likely until 1230 then I have to run back across town for my 1pm hair appt, then as soon as that is done, we have another clean, this one apparently is not too bad.. I guess we will see.
I don't mind too much b/c Rochelle works today from 6am till 3pm (just talked to her and she is saying that she is really tired and might go home early, now this is not right b/c I have to work all day and its not fair if she can go home and sleep. So of course I was giving her a hard time lol. Wish I could sleep today.)
I shouldn't give her too grief b/c when she came over last nite she came with another old navy bag with 5 shirts in it for me. I am totally getting spoiled. I protested that she is spoiling me, but she said they were like 5 bucks each plus her discount, but still she has already bought me another shirt and a pair of really nice silver earrings, and I haven't gotten her anything (unless you count the used cup holder that I gave her for her car) Ain't that a sweet gift.. lol I am such a loser.
Well have to bolt. Off to clean someone elses filth.

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cleaning is such hard work, physically! You will be so tired tonight!
Isn't all filth someone else's? hah! My house is especially disastrous this weekend, I need to finish cleaning up all the tools and whatnots down in the basement. I have so much painting to do today and re-organizing, I don't know where to start.
Coffee would be a start though, God it's 10AM, I feel so guilty to be starting so late!
Enjoy the shirts! I love Old Navy although we don't have one here. When I go to ON in Edmonton, there is always a lineup 20 people deep, so I don't bother. That's tragic!