Thursday, June 16, 2005

OK You insult my dog, now I am pissed. @#$#@

Ok, Here is an update on the whole dog sitting fiasco. Yesterday at work I changed my hotel reservations in edmonton to the Edmonton House. I stayed there back in 99 when I was working up there and they have dog rooms. So i called to make sure they still allowed pets(they do thank god) and reserved there instead of the Hotel Macdonald (this is sad cause I really wanted to stay there again.. they have such nice beds, feather I think). So my edmonton trip is sort of solved, I will have to make some special arrangements like going back to my room to let him out etc... but at least I won't have to rely on any of my family.
So that leave the Toronto, since I can't buckle him into the seat beside me on the plane I still have to find somewhere to put him.. So today I finally got a hold of my brother.. I thought what the hell, may as well ask him to dog sit for 2 days.. Since he is always dog sitting his friends dogs (which are big hair shedding dogs). So anyways I asked him and he said sure. Well a couple hours later I get an email from him which he asked if there was anyone else that could look after him, or a kennel or had I asked mom (Ya right)..
So I responded ' Never mind I will find someone else.
He wrote back saying that was probably for the best because they thought it would be better so they wouldn't have to worry about him.

So I wrote back and asked why if he could look after these big ass dogs, why meathead was such a problem..???
To which he responded that it wasn't a matter of size but that the dogs he looks after are well behaved and trained, they wouldn't be getting into the garbage, grabbing food off the table and (I quote Shitting and Pissing everywhere). For the record Meathead has never in 10 years shit or pissed at anyones house..
I will admit he gets into the garbage if left unattended but thats not an uncommon dog trait..

I haven't responded to his email because all I want to say if 'FUCK YOU'. So I will leave it that. But one thing is for sure if my dad comes out this summer you bet your ass that they will not be welcome over here. Dad can go out to visit everyone. I am fed up . Pissed. Probably will pass but for right now thats how I feel.

So fuck it.


Okay. Nothing else to say.

Margo Out.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

That sucks. I wish I could help ya out...how far are you from Montana???
I'd have a problem responding to my brother too if he said that.
Why do people have to be that way?
Good luck with your search.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I am sure it will all work out.
Not too far from the border, probably 3hrs, then from there who knows. lol
Why do people think they can insult someones pet with no thought, its close to insulting someones kids in my opinion.. Oh well like I said b4, fuckem.
Sorry about the language folks, but I am in a swearing type of mood.

m

JT said...

Oh you know, I really don't want to open my big yap, but how the fuck dare they say anything?? I mean, wtf? That's just ignorant and uncalled for. That would be like you saying "Oh, I don't want your wife to come visit, because she's a big snobby bitch." And you know what? Even if your dog DID shit and piss and roll in garbage what whatever the fuck they are saying, he is your fucking brother, and she is your sister, and I mean, they can hate your dog all they like, but to have the balls to actually basically say it to your face? Give me a break - it's family. Suck it up and help your own sister out for 3 or 4 days - you ask every 6 years or so. They can fucking endure it. It's pure selfish. I have looked after my sisters' dogs and houses, for entire summers sometimes. My sister's boxer, while wonderful, shed everywhere, but I still looked after him whenever asked. I look after my other sister's dog too. Hell, we looked after a fucking ACQUAINTANCE'S cat for THREE MOTHERFUCKING WEEKS once, and that was because the frigging kennels in town were scared of it. We had to keep it locked up in the spare bedroom for 8 hours a day because it was so mean and coax it back into the room with tuna, because it wouldn't let us touch it. As we were handing it back to the owners when they came back, it lovingly bit the frigging shit out of my hand, but did I say anything? No. I smiled, pried Charlie's teeth out of my palm and wiped the blood on my pants, and said how wonderful it was to spend some time with their cat. Did I say anything about how it was 3 weeks from hell? No. Have we ever told them now that we are glad the fucking cat is dead or lost or whatever now? No. But I guess that's not how they are. Buck up little camper, and just ask Rochelle to stay.

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't it unfortunate that you cannot choose your family? I don't know if you have said anything to your brother yet, but I would try to take the high road on this one, but remember it when he asks for something THEN throw it in his face. (Too passive/aggressive?) The issue isn't about Meathead, your brother is basically saying he doesn't want to help you out and he is blaming it on the dog. Interesting that he would go to bat for friends with bigger, sheddier dogs, and not for his own sister. I would be pissed too, and hurt. Kill him. Hahahah! (Just kidding!)
I'm with JT...bring Rochelle back a beautiful cookbook and I am sure she would take care of your lovely Meathead. I hope you find a solution...