Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My god. The Rain is still falling..

Well I know I said I have had enough but now I have reached my rain limit.. just like the bucket that I had under my broken eavestrough that was overflowing last nite when I came home from work.. Too much of a good thing this rain.. I went to Totem last nite to buy one of those plastice eavestrough thingys that rolls out when it rains to keep the water away from the house. It was only 10 bucks and I thought this would be the cats ass.. Well the damn thing doesn't roll out on its own plus there are holes in the length of it... Like Rochelle would say..' What the junk?' So I am putting it on last nite in a down pour, the instructions say put this tape foam thing around the eave.. Obviously you are suppose to put this on when the sun is shining so the damn thing will stick.. Anywoo, I dry off the eave and slap the foam gasket tape thing then I go to slip the sleave of the thing over it to fasten the other plastic thinging to secure it.. well I guess I was supposed to take off the elbow thingy first cause it was starting to tear the plastic thingy.. Plus I put the gasket thingy on the elbow thingy so I couldn't take of the elbow thingy if I wanted too.. It was what my friend Sage would say is a 'Cluster Fuck'.. Anyways I attached it best I could and had to roll the damn thing out myself cause like I said it doesn't do what the TV commercial says..I should probably go check it to make sure it is still extended b/c we are supposed to be getting another 50 or 60 mm today and I don't want a flooded basement..

I almost forgot this morning that I have to drop my car off for an oilchange at the dealership.. I Hit the big 10000 last nite on my way home from work, I noticed the mileage when it was at 9999, so I was trying to watch the odometer so I could see exactly when it flips to 10 thousand,, Almost took out a pedestrian lol .. I have had my car since last april so I guess its pretty good that I only have 10000 clicks on it, still it was a sad day to see 5 numbers there.. I probably don't need an oil change but its been over 6 months since I have had one, no where near the 14000 that they said I should have had by this March.. but I am driving to Prince Albert SK on Thursday so my dad can help me cut Meatheads hair.. Don't even ask why I have to drive 800 km for a hair cut.. My dog is crazy..
Well better run. Have to be at the dealership in 20 mins and don't want to miss my shuttle downtown..


Stay dry and keep reaching for the stars.


Margo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should hit GP,AB on your way up to PA,SK for a little bit o'sun!!!