Its been raining here since wednesday and doesn't look like its going to end till Sunday.. I am not complaining though since we really need the moisture. You know your old when, you are more worried about your lawn and plants than having a relaxing day si
Sitting in the sun with a cervasa. lol
I took today off, thought what the hell would be nice to have a rain day and relax at home with a book or maybe a movie. Plus Rochelle has a couple days off so it sounded like a good idea (Rochelle by the way is the 'code' name of the woman that I have been seeing. JT christened her with her Blog name because her name is the same as his wife's and her Blog name is Rachel.. Pretty clever Jt lol)
I haven't blogged about Rochelle because she reads my blog, but I thought what the hell.
Well I was talkng to JT last nite and he was giving me some tips on dating since I am a tad out of practice. (See www.jt1970.blogspot.com for his '8 Simple rules for dating his Lesbian Best Friend' it has some good advice. lol)
So anyways Rochelle has been over at my house quite a bit in the last couple weeks and it has been freaking JT out cause he knows how I am, I don't normally have people over especially during the week. As I am sure by now you all know that I am a bit of a loner, so this is quite a change for me.. He asked 'so are you freaking out cause you need your space??' If you would have asked me a month ago, I would have said yes, but for some reason I am not. Go Figure. I really enjoy have Rochelle over, even though she bugs me that I don't invite her over, she has to bring it up.. This is true, but its not because I don't want her over, its because I am a bit clueless about things and don't realize.. lol. Like I said I am learning.
So last nite I told JT that Rochelle was coming over to cook me dinner, and he asked what she was cooking. I told him that I didn't know. So JT and Rachel knowing that I am a bit of a picky eater, were like 'even if you don't like it, just say MMM that was good' Apparently there is a time limit before you can say you don't like what someone has cooked for you.. lol I think they said 6 mos or something like that.
Well she cooked Buttered chicken with rice and samosa's, it was really good. I am not just saying that either. never thought I would like indian food..
Just want to say thanks for the words of wisdom JT and to Kara (she has been coaching me for a while to help me get some mojo.. her lessons have helped this 'spiteful loner' be a little less lonely)
Better run, its rude to be off blogging when you have company over.. Don't want to be a rude hostess..
M
2 comments:
I hope it all works out Margo! How did you two meet? Did you cover that already in your blog? Is Margo code for something else? hahaha
I think I am high on Moolatte....damn Dairy Queen!
Hey, No I don't think I blogged it, a couple of our friends helped meet.
Margo is actually a name JT gave me in highschool. I was christened it after Margo Timmons because my hair looked like hers. lol
Never tried a moolatte, will have to try it sounds good.
Post a Comment