Its Friday thank god.. This week has been brutal. Glad to be home in my own bed.
Highway 2 (oops sorry Queen Liz II highway) was super busy. Semi's from hell.
Oh I didn't end up having to take my dog into work or leave him in the car. We ended our meeting before 2pm so I was able to get back and check out and then just leave, which made me a happy camper. I couldn't get out of Edmonton fast enough.
So I have been keepin a close eye on the weather b/c I was praying for sunshine this weekend. Why? Because there is moss growing on my feet. I am so beyond sick of the rain.. and guess what, Rain supposed to start tonight and rain till like next wednesday. :(
I even checked the forecast all over BC because I am going on holidays as of July 1st and Rochelle and I are thinking of heading west in search of sunshine.. The weather is not even going to be nice in Sicamous which is the sunniest warmest place in canada.. Oh well maybe the forecast will change.
Gotta run, the sooner I get to work the sooner I can leave.
M
1 comment:
No moss here yet, we get teasers of sunshine. Kind of nice one day then totally crappy the next. We are thinking of heading south in a couple of weeks to see my folks. It won't matter if it's raining outside or not, cuz it will be raining INSIDE MY HEAD! Haha! I have to go see my new nephew, the kid will be five and going to kindergarten before I get there!
Post a Comment