I just finished reading Jann's journal. She kills me. I would really like to meet here parents, they seem like quite the characters, and apparently Jann is expecting her period in 6 days.. lol Gotta love her.
She was talking about all the remotes that she has to work her TV etc.. I feel her pain. I have 4 as well and it annoys the hell out of me. they say you can buy a universal remote to run everything, well I have tried and there is always something that the universal remote won't do..For example, my TV remote will work my VCR but I have to use my VCR remote if I want to set a program to record. I have digital cable, so that remote will work my TV and the digital box, and it says it will work my VCR (it will play, but again no recording programming), lets not forget my surround system/dvd thing.. I still need that one cause the other remotes will only control the volume, not any of the fancy things that it does like play DVD's.
Rochelle has bugged me about the remotes from hell, cause I usually have 2 or 3 of them sitting on the back of the couch and they keep falling on her head when we are watching TV.. lol Maybe I will go buy one of those fancy $1000 dollar touch screen remotes that I have seen on home reno shows, these things control everything in your house, I am sure they would even flush your toilet if you programmed them right...
Until then I am stuck with 4.
Well its another rainy day in Calgary.. What to do. Maybe I will go visit the little dude today and play dressup with the new clothes that Rochelle bought him from old navy.. they are sooo cute..
Ta Ta
M
1 comment:
Her recent post is so sad!
Post a Comment