well I am posting from my deck , this is the first time I have had a chance to enjoy the lounge chair.. The reason that i am out here is that its hot as hell in my house. Woke up and my face was all red like I had a sunburn from hell... I even slept in till 730 am.. which impressed the hell out of Rochelle. Must have been tired from my drive yesterday..
So yesterday I popped over to JT's for a visit b4 I headed out of town, and I bought this lovely retro green flowered arm chair from his fatherinlaw. It is so funky and comfortable. Pretty cool chair for 15 bucks.. I plan on re-upholstering it (if rochelle will let me. She thinks the green floral pattern looks good. Jurys still out on that one) I can't believe it fit in my car and Meathead still had plenty of room in the back.
The drive back was uneventful with the exception of the thunder/lightening storm that I drove through from Kindersley to Hanna.. Man it was creepy , just black clouds then pouring like a sonafabitch.. I don't mind storms but sometimes on that highway it freaks me out cause I think a tornado is going to touch down. So I have a escape plan, since there are no overpasses to hide under my plan is to drive into the ditch find the nearest culvert, shove the dog in first then me. I figure that would be the safest place on the open prairie to hide from the twisters.. lol Yesterday I was keeping my eyes open for culvert and tornados so I would be ready to crawl through the ditch lol
Supposed to be going to gay pride today, the weathers not looking too hot though. Kinda cool and overcast maybe the sun will break this afternoon.. I hope so cause I haven't been down to the parade in 3 o 4 years and it would be cool to hang with the sistas ..
well better run, have a tonne of laundry to do today better get movin...
M
1 comment:
oooh a "tonne" of laundry... how Canadian of you...
Post a Comment