I am sure she would have no problem sharing her recipes, though I think they are out of the Best of Bridge. Maybe I will have to post the recipe along with a pic. The feta garlic spread was sooo good. I highly recommend it. Its funny that you say you like the plates, cause I was just complaining about needing to get new ones b/c I bought these ones back in 92 from zellers.. lol
3 comments:
I think the food looks awesome! I really like your plates!
yup - what she said!!! Food looks incredible and I dig the plates, too! Does Rochelle share her recipes?!
I am sure she would have no problem sharing her recipes, though I think they are out of the Best of Bridge. Maybe I will have to post the recipe along with a pic.
The feta garlic spread was sooo good. I highly recommend it.
Its funny that you say you like the plates, cause I was just complaining about needing to get new ones b/c I bought these ones back in 92 from zellers.. lol
Margo
Post a Comment