Well I get to check out of the lovely Edmonton house today. Thankfully, my neck is killing me, I think its from the Faux King bed.. that ledge between sides is not good for the back me thinks...
We have had some cool thunderstorms here this week. JT would be lovin them. It was nice b/c this place doesn't have air conditioning so it cooled off the place last nite.
Oh funny story I was out on the balcony last nite and I noticed the balcony next to me must have a dog cause there was big piles of dog shit all over the balcony.. I mean how lazy can you get is what I was thinking. then Meathead comes out on the balcony and pees against the wall.. lol Then I was thinking this is way easier than taking him down the elevator and over to the park.. So later at bedtime I was trying to coax him out on the balcony so I wouldn't have to go down again.. lol No Luck I guess it was a one time pee.
Well I got the hotel to agree to a late check out. I have to be out by 2pm.. Still not good enough though cause my dumb ass meeting this afternoon is from 1 to 3pm. So yesterday I asked the manager that called the meeting if I could not go b/c I have no where to keep my dog. So instead of saying no problem, she says 'oh just bring him in the office' .. I am like WTF?? Apparently people have brought their dogs in b4, but I am the one who has to sneak him by security and will look like an asshole if I get busted. Plus, does she not think having meathead in the meeting will be a little distracting to everyone. I mean he's not bad but he will be all freaked out by all the people and will likely bark at every guy he sees.. So I am not sure what to do. I might bring him back to the hotel and leave him in the car down in the underground parkade, its not supposed to be warm today so he should be ok for a couple hours.. not sure..
Well better hustle don't want to be late
Margo
1 comment:
I hope you had a safe trip home today!!
Blog when you get a chance...
Post a Comment