I had my car in the shop today for an oilchange and was supposed to be picked up at 3pm by the shuttle dude. Well at 330pm I was still waiting so I called the dealership and asked WTF? They said they had some problems with the shuttle dude today and basically they forgot about me. The thing that pissed me off was that I wanted to be picked @ 330 cause I got to work at 730.. but he said 3pm was better so being the agreeable gal that I am I said no problem.. So anyways, he apologized and said someone would be there in like 5min.. whatever, I figure its a 10 min drive so I was ok no problem.. Well at 355 I am still waiting and finally the guy shows up. So I am little cranky, not with the guy that picked me up cause I know its not his fault, but with the service dept.. So I get up there and he is apologizing like crazy, and I believe him so I say, 'I was going to be really cranky with you, but I am in a better mood now so I won't, but you should give me discount on my oil change.. (its 40 friggin dollars.. Just about shit.. ) So he goes into the back and comes out with a business card with 1 free oil change written on it for my next visit.. Well that made my day.. cause that is the way customer service should be.
I gotta say if anyone out there owns a mazda I highly recommend North Hill Mazda, they are waayyyy better than Sunridge which is where I bought my car..
so this rainy day ended on a happy note, my baby is all ready for my little journey to PA. All is good.
Margo
2 comments:
hey, u coming to PA? when you getting here?
Thursday afternoon
Post a Comment