Well I am heading to Prince Albert this morning.. (whenever I get motivated to move my butt). The main reason is to have my dad help me shave my crazy dog because aside from full anesthetic its the only way the crazy thing can be cut.. He has be blacklisted from most groomers in Calgary, a couple in PA and one in Leduc.. If it wasn't my dog I would think it was funny.. but since I have to spend 5 hours (this is with him sedated) fighting with him to cut him I am not laughing so much.
I haven't been back to SK since last july so it will be nice to see Dad and of course JT & Family. I am sure his kids have grown up alot since last summer.
Well I suppose I should get moving, its 7am...
I will bring my laptop and try to blog my adventures in the great white north..
Peace out
M
2 comments:
Hope you have a safe trip!
Blacklisted from the groomers?!?!?! Wow! Did he rob them while they weren't looking? Can you scissor cut him? Looks choppy but might work.
Hope you find some sunshine in Saskabush! Happy travels!
Post a Comment