Saturday, June 11, 2005

As Ian Tyson would say I am heading west again my friend.. Not sure if he said that but it sounds like something he would say.

I just had the worst nites sleep. I decided to sleep on the couch b/c the sofa bed bar killed me the first nite..Didn't help that my dog felt it necessary that he sleep on the end of the couch.. This couch by the way is only 2 cushions big.. so I didn have a lot of room to start with..
Anyways thats the long version of why I was up at 5am this morning. My dad isn't even up yet, (carol just got up though and is talking to me.. might take awhile to finish this blog)
I went over to JTs yesterday to check out his garage sale, I tell you if you are in PA this weekend head on over and check out his sale .. you won't be dissapointed.. His sod looks really good, actually his whole yard is nice. He has a slide from his deck into the sand box area,this is no little sand box either.. huge. There is a swingset then lets not forget the trampoline.. I am jealous, its a perfect kids yard.
His kids are so cute too. His youngest who will be 2 in a month looks just like him ,she was so cute she even smiled at me and waved.. His oldest still isnt too sure about me but JT says she is pretty shy.
I am heading back to Calgary today, was going to leave sunday but decided it would be nice to have a day to sleep in before I went back to work. This way I can also go to the Pride parade on Sunday. JT was buggin me that I was leaving because I missed Rochelle, while seeing Rochelle is a benefit of going back early, its not the only reason as stated above lol.
I also decided to not leave me dog here. I was going to leave him b/c of the travelling I have to do for work this month and come back july long weekend to pick him up.. but I decided I would miss the little bugger too much, plus not sure if I was ready to make the 16hr return trip so soon.
Well better run, have to check out JTs blog to see if he posted more than acouple lines .

Ciao
M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love pics like this - brings back lots of memories! Hope you have a safe trip home! Keep that sweet puppy warm! Cheers!
Heather