Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Saturday, June 25, 2005
JT. This is a message for you.
I gotta say I am feeling a little neglected. You have been bloggin and commenting on other blogs,, but have you commented on mine??? No. What the junk?
hey honey, u were quiet on mine for days and days. I'm going swimming now, but i'll go back and comment on your old ones later - i DID tell your story though, or you dad's story, of the cow pissing on the floor, but i cant remember if that was it.
1 comment:
hey honey, u were quiet on mine for days and days. I'm going swimming now, but i'll go back and comment on your old ones later - i DID tell your story though, or you dad's story, of the cow pissing on the floor, but i cant remember if that was it.
Post a Comment