I just got finished weed wacking my yard. I am covered in grass, mosquito bites and my hand is killing me.. Not from weed wacking but from banging the hell out of my handtrying to get the f$%$ing lock closed on my garden shed.. The thing must be rusted or something inside... So much for expensive master locks.. fuck my hand hurts. I am such a retard sometimes.. I lose my temper and lose all the sense my mamma gave me, like banging my hand on a metal lock attached to a metal shed..
Oh well I will see if I can be a suck and get some sympathy from Rochelle... lol
Oh I was a good neighbor too, the shack next to me (my neighbor nosy Pat calls it the chinese flophouse) is just an eyesore. They have had a dead car sitting on the lawn since I moved in and they never mow the lawn. So it kinda takes away from beeutiful lawn that I have been labouring over. So anyways I have a hedge along the property line between my yard and the flophouse. I am weed wacking around the front of the hedge by the sidewalk and of course the weeds are like 2 feet high on the flophouse side up to the front of the pile of shit car on the lawn. So I decide to whack them there weeds, except I didn't stop at the ground I went down a good inch into the dirt.. lol There was shit flying everywhere. So basically there is no weeds left or grass for that matter just dirt. Hopefully it will take a while before they get that tall again. See I am a good neighbor..
I am thinking of calling the city cause I am really sick of the POS car.. plus there is another car that someone has abandoned in front of the flophouse, the plates run out the end of June, Soon as that happens that baby is being towed.. I am sort of the vigelante of the cul de sac.. But I am sorry, I had to save a hell of a long time to buy a house and I don't want to live on a shitty ass looking street.. Gotta protect my property value..
Oh I forgot to mention on Friday nite (well Sat morning i guess) it was about 430am and I hear what I think is a bunch of twin engine planes passing over my house. This is not unusual since I live right by the airport. But they just kept coming and because I have this strange fear that planes crashing into my house (paranoia really) so of course I have to get up and check it out. So there I am out in my back yard in just a Tshirt and panties (I know not a nice image lol) smoking a cigarette , drinking a diet coke staring at the sky. Turns out to be the Hawks Police helicopter.. they were circling my neighborhood with a spotlight. I am sure they could see me cause I got flashed a couple times when they were circling.. Anyways that was my exciting nite.
Well better go and ice my hand...
Happy sunday.
Margo
3 comments:
With all the rain you cats have had down there, no wonder things are rusting out!!! Squirt some WD40 into that puppy, see if it helps.
There is NOTHING worse than living next to someone that doesn't give a shit about their yard! You can just hear your house depreciate! I'd spray roundup all over it, but I am pure evil...haaha
Hope your hand is feeling better...
Ok Darling, here's your comment. I am so frigging tired and cranky right now nothing is making sense, since i spent a weekend cleaning shit (i might be too tired to blog about it tonight, so maybe tomorrow).
1.) I never knew about the plane thing. We have been having these loud fucking planes ripping by, and LOW and I am always thinking we are being attacked.
2.) don't hit a lock - just buy a new one. My sister has this real cool one, but it cost a hell of a lot of $$.
3.) Question: Does it strike you as being odd that Lolita dated not one, but TWO jailbirds (Sheltie and that other one who broke into Mr. Mikes) and we never like thought fuck all about it? WTF?
Hope your hand is feeling better, Margo! Hope the lock didn't win!
Know what you mean about the planes - when we lived in Surrey we were right on the flight path - I swear I could count passengers' nose hairs, those babies got that close!
Hope your Monday was great!
Cheers!
Heather
Post a Comment