Friday, June 10, 2005


Well the haircut is over. Went relatively well considering.. Only 2.5 hrs.. which is an alltime record. Last time it was 3.5, the time before 5.5 hours so we are doing good.. These pics were just before we finished and we decided to give my dog a mohawk of sorts.. having fun at meatheads expense.. I am sure he feels better though. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Your dog looks so sad, but I am sure he feels much better. I am sure you are happy to have the whole thing over with.
Just wanted to let you know that I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I asked about Meathead on JT's blog, then I came here and lo and behold, my answer is here! haha!

Since I just shaved Fozzie the other day, he has been an absolute basket case! Worse than usual. If he wasn't so damn cute, I would punt a 50 yard field goal with him!