Friday, June 17, 2005

The Truth and Lies about 911 - Must see movie

just finished reading Ro's blog and it reminded me of a movie that I seen quite by accident. Thought I was getting Fahrenheit 911, ended up being The Truth and lies about 911 by Michael C Ruppert. He is a former LA police detective who has been trying to spread the word about the corruption in the US govt and the CIA for years now. His link to the website is above, I recommend reading it, it has a lot of scary ass information about the US. You think the Bush govt is scary already, check it out you won't be able to sleep tonight.

Anyways onto life. Its pissing rain outside AGAIN.. We have another heavy rainfall warning suppose to rain till tomorrow nite... I fear the dyke will burst if this keeps up.. lol.. Seriously though both the Elbow and Bow rivers are at risk of flooding..
My damn Petunas probably aren't going to make it. My Damn lounge chair is going to mold... my damn dog is in a perpetual state of wet dog stink.. and my Damn hair won't do a thing..

Oh I have to do 2 move out cleans tomorrow. Don't feel like it but I need the cash cause I am getting my hair cut and highlighted.. so I figure I had better to pay for the new do..

Well better run, Have laundry on the go..

stay dry all..

Margo

No comments: