Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Land Ahoy .. Part deux.. Julie you little minxx

Last nites episode was pretty good overall. I will cover off the bettina storylines first to get them out of the way.
Bette and tina are moving closer to reconciliation, they have agreed to 'date' which is cool. Looks like HellNo may be heading for the door, cause I think Tina has had enough of her pretentious bullshit. thank god. Also Bette finally stands up to her father.. You go girl. It may have been the last time she was able to do it too since her dad ended up collapsing... things don't look good for him. This storyline is a little creepy because it's like mirroring life since Ossie Davis died shortly after filming. A moment of silence for Mr Davis please.

I normally don't like to get into Jenny The Wierd one's storylines, but this time she merits some comments. Last week Weird one found out about the Perv in the tool shed's hidden camera's, and had her heart broken by the Shane/Carmen confession. This week she confronts the Perv and basically rips him a new one. I have to admit I was impressed by Weird ones speech she gave to the perv. Like I said I can't believe I am going to quote the weird one but it was pretty powerful.. here goes.
Jenny: "Do you have any sisters?"
Mark: "Yes, I have two younger sisters."
Jenny: "Okay. I want you to ask them a question. And the most important thing is that you really listen to their answer. I want you to ask your sisters about the very first time that they were intruded upon by some man or a boy."
Mark: "What makes you think that my sisters have been intruded upon?"
Jenny: "Because there isn't a single girl or woman in this world that hasn't been intruded upon, and sometimes it's relatively benign, and sometimes it's so fucking painful. But you have no idea what this feels like

Bravo my little weird one. Bravo.

Anyways she tells the perv not to mention the cameras to Shane cause she doesn't want it ruin her holiday and that she would take down the 'Rapey' cameras when she was ready...
Now I have never been good at english.. but I am pretty sure that 'Rapey' isn't a word, and you would think that Jenny being the artsy fartsy deep and introspective novelist that she is would have been able to come up with some better verbage other than rapey..

Now on to the vacation that Weird one mentioned. It seems that Dana has gotten offered to do a speech or something on an Olivia cruise. (To all you out there who don't know Olivia is a cruise company that caters to lesbians. )
So Dana is able to bring the girls (shane,Carmen,Alice and unfortunately Jenny).
There is a really good scene with Alice (who is using her weird radio voice again.. not sure what thats about but she sounded way better when she interviewed for the job) interviewing Dana on her radio show, they are talking about the cruise and Alice is trying to be all professional and Dana just keeps interupting her. Needless to say Alice is a bit pissed at my Dana.
Next scene is Alice and Dana packing for the trip, with Dana being all OCD about making sure they had packed everything and Alice is pouting. So Dana asks whats up, Alice explains that Dana was being rude by interupting her etc.
Dana then turns on the charm and apologizes and gives Al a kiss. Well thats all it took for this fight to be over, cause Alice just melted and all was rosey again.
There was some discussion over the cast of the love boat in which we learn that Dana had a thing for Julie the Cruise director... think of this as a bit of foreshadowing for the trip..

Cut to the girls at the airport. Alice is happy that everyone is carrying on their luggage, but Dana is quite persistant that she wants to check hers. Al is annoyed with this and finally Dana gives in. We find out rather quickly why she didn't want her luggage going through security.. This scene is fucking hilarious.. The security guard is looking at the xray machine of Danas bag. He calls over his coworker to take a look.. You would have to see the expressions on Danas face to really appreciate this.. Anyways he starts going through her things and pulls out her strapon that she bought last week. LOL. the security guard is apparently puzzled by what this is (I mean really, he has one so what the mystery is I don't know.) To help move things along Alice grabs it and demonstrates how its used in an effort to move things along.. God Alice is funny... then the guard pulls out a set of nipple clamps.. To which Alice says they are nipple clamps (like everyone should know what they are) She then nudges Dana and says 'When did you get those baby? Dana just smiles all cutely at Alice.. My little Dana sure is exploring her wild side with all these toys.. She has come a long way in 3 eps.
The fun ends here as the security guard says they can't take the nipple clamps on the plane and confiscates them.. The Look on Dana's face is priceless. First she looks like a kid who had their candy taken away, then she give the guard a look that could kill.. lol Don't pout dana, atleast they let you keep your strapon..

All Aboard the 'Les Boat'.. That is the song that is playing whilst our girls are
boarding the les boat. There is alot that goes on the boat but I will mainly stick to my Dalice as I don't want this post to be 5 pages long.
Quick recap of Jenny/Shane/Carmen. Jenny is being all strange since seeing the video of Shane and carmen so she keeps hinting that they should have a 3 some the whole trip. Basically Jenny is being all weird. Carmen is acting clueless as to why Jenny is being wierd and Shane is being all dark and cryptic cause shes inlove with carmen and won't admit it.
Ok now to Dalice, remember the Julie Love Boat reference, well it seems Alice has pulled some strings and was able to get a couple uniforms from the ship. So when they get back to their room she surprises Dana with a captains uniform. While Dana gets into her outfit which include afore mentioned strapon, Alice goes off to put on her Cruise director uniform.. lol, It was really quite creepy how much Alice looked like Julie... Anyways, the 2 of them start doing a little Love Boat role play ..
Dana: "Julie! You look... beautiful!"
Alice: "Oh, Captain Stubing, thank you!" [steps closer to Dana and throws down the clipboard] "Captain Stubing... " [Dana grabs Alice's hand and puts it on her crotch] "Oh, god, is that a periscope in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
Next thing we knwo there is a knock at the door. It appears that Dana and ALice are late for dinner with the Captain, Dana protests that she needs to change but the lady says she looks fine and drags her off still in full Capt Stubing outfit and still 'packing'.. Dana yells, 'Julie!' Alice follows after her yelling Cpt Stubing.. lol
It was even funnier seeing the 2 of them walking into the fancy ballroom for dinner in their outfits. Dana with Alices help trying to cover the bulge thats still in her pants... lol.
We end the Dalice portion of the episode with Dana and Alice finally back at their cabin ready to make use of the periscope that Dana has been packing around all nite. I am actually alittle surprised that they showed 'it' The whole scene was a little risque I thought, but it ended abruptly when Dana's sex 'Oh Gods' turned to Oh No I am getting seasick and she runs off to the bathroom, to Alice's disappointment.
But of course being the good g/f that Al is, she said 'Ok, I am coming baby, I am coming..' By coming Alice means to comfort her, Although I am sure she was hoping for a another kind of coming...

well thats it for this weeks recap. Not my best one, but its late and I am tired.
Oh next weeks preview sees Dana and Alice doing a bit more role playing and Dana's brother may be swinging to the gay side..

M

No comments: