I watched the movie Eulogy yesterday. Gotta say it was a pretty good movie, albeit dark. I must confess that originally I was intrigued because I read a review on Afterellen.com about the lesbian storyline. I mean really there is not much out there so I will take what I can get, but this was more than that, It was pretty funny in a sad sort of way. Ray Romano was rather creepy as were his twin creepy boys (refreshing change from his usual roles) , Hank Azaria was in it, Debra Winger who was awesome by the way.. Kelly Preston (hot) and the sexy crazy transexual from Nip/Tuck was her life partner. Then there was the grandaughter, don't know what her name is, but she really good. Anyways as you can probably tell I liked it.
JT emailed me today at work in tizzy about the white smoke... lol He told me to go to CNN.Com to see the white smoke. I was like what the hell are you talking about..
Well I guess they picked a new pope.. I really wasn't that excited about it, I mean I am not Catholic so the whole Pope dying thing wasn't a bit historic moment for me.
I do have some concerns though about how this new Pope will rule his world as it will have an effect on how I live in mine. If his views are staunch antigay, then it will definitely shape the views of billions of people.. Scary thought to have Billions of people against you...
Well have to go watch some folks explore the world we live in on Amazing Race... Hope the gay boys make it to see another airport..
M
1 comment:
LOL, it was just so funny, the "smoke cam". Crazy...
Post a Comment