Saturday, April 23, 2005

What a Clean Saturday.. Safeway, a casino even a Preacher would approve of.

Its Saturday afternoon and I am tuckered out.. I had a cleaning job this morning @ 830am. It was a move out which are always better than if the house was full of crap and Knick knacks. See previous entry for the full details of how I hate Knick knacks.
This house was pretty small so it wasn't bad except for the f#$##cking dog hair. It was everywhere, the walls , in the fridge.. everywhere. I hate hair more than knicks.. One thing that did make up for it was the lady who owned the house was hot, so it made the dog hair a little easier to take.

Another highlight of my day was a trip to Safeway. Its been atleast 3 weeks maybe longer since I went grocery shopping so I had a tonne to get, I actually filled up the whole belt thingy. The damage wasn't too bad either, only 109$, I was expecting more cause I got a lot of condiments and shit. I just love the club card too, its like playing the slots. Just swipe the card and shazam the total starts going down.. I want to chant 'How low will it go.. how low will it go' but I don't want to freak out the cashier lady.. Today it went $14.44. yahoo.
I also got 100 bonus airmiles. Have no idea why but I wont complain. They also have the Lucky break game cards, of course I didn't win anything.. oh well still it really is like going to the casino, and you get to come home with something.

M

1 comment:

JT said...

Oh that fucking lucky break - I keep thinking I am winning when I get like 2 cans of soup and the air miles - I think the air miles is wild every freakin' time. Sadly, there is no wild in the lucky break.
Sobey's has some stupid game too - it's this stupid map and u gotta find the IGA'S for different towns. i don't get it.