Saturday, April 16, 2005

Pillow Queen .. to be or not to be.

Thanks to Kyla for filling me on what a 'Pillow Queen' was.. I asked the question when I was doing my ep 8 L word recap.. Well according to Kyla a 'Pillow Queen' is someone who is always on the bottom.. (I am talking sex here if anyone was wondering.) Not that I am an expert obviously since I didn't know what the term meant.. lol. Kyla on the other hand is a bonafide expert. I actually have referred to her as Shane. (l word reference). She seems to have this uncanny power to attract people to her. Men and women both, although as you can probably tell she loves the ladies. I think one of the things is she is very outgoing and people find her easy to approach. Just my theory, besides that maybe she has some special powers that she uses on them.. If you do Kyla you should be sharing some of these powers.. there aren't that many women to go around.. lol Just kidding.
On a side note Kyla has said a few times that my house is the perfect chick pad. I always found this funny cause if its a 'chick pad' why haven't more chicks crossed the threshold.. lol I guess if one ever does my house will impress..
Waiting patiently for this to happen lol.

oh by the way kyla,, you need to practise your guitar an hour a nite... or no new songs to learn...

m

1 comment:

JT said...

LOL, Pillow Queen - it sounds like some Mrs. Howell type, who sits back and eats bon bons, with a big fluffy eye thingy on her head, and a lap dog next to her, whilst "directing traffic" to her lover - lol, a pillow queen sounds lazy! Hey, ask Kyla if she's a pillow queen.