beautiful pictures darling - do you like that kinda tummy on the ladies? It's so chiseled - I prefer a softer tummy. That tummy is more intimidating that watching joe rogan bend. have a lovely day dear lady - you haven't sketched for a while - why don't you sit and sketch a pic of the babe for your sister Velma? It'll be a cheap, yet treasured, Christmas present. Ok, gotta go to bed, I am catching one hell of a frigging cold...
I was actually thinking of doing a pic of the little dude. Have to find a good pic of him first. I still have that pic that you gave me of you nephew, I found it when I was pulling out my sketching stuff. Sorry I never finished that. That will be another project..
2 comments:
beautiful pictures darling - do you like that kinda tummy on the ladies? It's so chiseled - I prefer a softer tummy. That tummy is more intimidating that watching joe rogan bend.
have a lovely day dear lady - you haven't sketched for a while - why don't you sit and sketch a pic of the babe for your sister Velma? It'll be a cheap, yet treasured, Christmas present. Ok, gotta go to bed, I am catching one hell of a frigging cold...
I was actually thinking of doing a pic of the little dude. Have to find a good pic of him first. I still have that pic that you gave me of you nephew, I found it when I was pulling out my sketching stuff. Sorry I never finished that. That will be another project..
Post a Comment