well I finally got it.. for the past 3 weeks people around me have been dropping like flies.. I think actually that Kara probably put the final nail in the coffin. She was over on Monday to watch L, and was coming down with it then. Anyways she has been trying to help me out cause she says I don't know how to hug.. I do the pat on the back hug which apparently isn't a real hug. So every week when she leaves she hugs me goodbye in an effort to train me how to hug. Well I think she hugged me into a cold.. :) I was hoping to god my body would be strong enough to resist... but no. On a positive note, my hugs are getting better.
I am sick. Feel like I have been run over by a truck. At work today, I could feel myself going down hill. Which in turn made me a cranky beotch.. I feel sorry for the IT guy that was working on my computer cause I ripped him a new one. In my defense I think I had a right to be pissed. I get off a conference call and leave my desk for 2 mins when I come back he was remotely taken over my computer fixing a computer problem.. Luckily I had an hour b4 my next meeting, but nevertheless I called him up and got pissy with him about the fact that he didn't give me any notice, I hadn't saved my spreadsheets blah blah. So anyways I go for lunch and when I come back my computer all fucked up. He fixed the original problem but for some reason he reloaded Office 2003, and in turn lost all of my Outlook settings, couldn't log into Netmeeting for my next meeting.. blah blah.. I was beyond fuming.. I kinda lost it so anyways, I left the IT guy a nasty message and am waiting on someone to fix my Office03.. bad day really. I think it wouldn't have been that bad if I wasn't feeling like bag o' crap..
So I got home, went straight to bed for a power nap. now I am sitting blogging. Probably should try to sleep, but I don't want to be up all nite awake. I did bring my laptop home from work in case I decline over nite atleast I can try to get some work done from home tomorrow. I really can't afford to be sick... to much work to do..
Well off to suck on some vitamin C pills..
Sniff.
M
1 comment:
oh honey, you don't have to hug if you don't want to. I mean, hugging works for some people, but on others, it's just creepy. So like, don't stress the hug thing. You are all good.
Post a Comment