Alrighty.. my recap of last nites L episode.. I had high hopes for this one after last weeks..
First off, why does Ilene Chalkin keep giving us reasons to be creeped out by Jenny the weird one. Now she has tainted sweet beautiful Carmen.. Opening scene is a shower scene. Your probably thinking Oh Ya Baby.. But no we see some tiny little feet leaving the shower heading to the toilet .. I mean really it was bad enough last week when dana was peeing whilst talking with alice.( i can forgive Dana though, cause. well she is Dana).
Ok if this wasn't bad enough Carmen decides to join her on the toilet.. Don't even want to think what they were doing.. Will have nightmares for weeks. Anyways poor perv boy from the shed needs to pee quite bad. and shane is banging on the door to help him out.. Then when she doesn't get a response she does the next logical thing.. Not.. She just opens the door and witnesses the toilet sex.. EWW again. Anyways Shane runs off in distress and the perv goes off to pee in bush.
Off to happier things. Alice and Dana in the big pink bed.. Alice is helping Dana off with her boots.. They can make the most mundane things sexy.. They are discussing the strapon issue from last week.
Dana: "Can I ask you something?"
Alice: "Yeah. Ask away." [slides Dana towards her in that reverse-plow-like maneuver]
Dana: "Is it a bisexual thing? You tryin' to have your cake and eat your pussy too?"
Alice: "No. It's not a bisexual thing."
Dana: "Okay, good. Because wait, I don't want to do that with you. I mean, if you're trying to make me into a man because you think that there's something missing, then I want you to go ahead—"
Alice: "Dana. Many bona fide lesbians find strapping it on the ultimate way of fucking. And I think it would be really hot for you to fuck me like that. Okay?"
Man these two can melt ice.
Next on to Hell No and Tina. Hell No is being obnoxious as ever and Tina seems to be taking it 'Sort Of' . Tina tells Hell No that she is going to her ultrasound appt with Bette. Hell No says shes ok but shes not. She also has a problem with Tina apt, must be too normal.. not expansive enough I guess.
There is a whole Jenny ghost writing story line, but I don't feel like writing it. Basically Sandra bernhard has gotten her another chance to write this big movies stars memoirs, and blah blah blah. During their indepth discussion the homophobe movie star admits that he is gay. and that if Jenny ever writes about it he will have her killed.. I mean really quit taunting us with such things.. Just do it..
Ah Dalice in a sex shop.. So much opportunity for greatness... and they don't dissappoint.. Its hilarious.. I really think you would have to see it to appreciate their banter back and forth and Dana's expressions when the Sales Lady is describing their impressive collection of dildos.. Priceless. From last weeks previews you would think this was going to cause problems, but I guess Dana got rid of her inhibitions after her previous discussion with Alice. Oh I almost forgot, Dana does a Fonzie impression with a butt plug.. Not knowing it was butt plug of course.. Lol Gotta love Dana..
Cut too. Bette and Tina bonding over the ultrasound. I know I have dissed these two in the past but I didn't mind last nites scenes. They ended up back at Tina's place, one thing led to another and they were in bed together. It was a really well done scene, you could really feel the emotion. Tina was really in control. This freaked Bette out as we found out as we find out in a later session with her shrink. Bette isn't too sure if she can handle the new confident Tina.. I see trouble on the horizon.
Cut too Tina and Hell No at Tinas little hubble. Don't ask me why but Tina goes off on Hell No.. kinda freaky actually. I did kind of enjoy Tina kicking the cute brits ass though, very enjoyable. Chalk it up to hormones or Tina feeling guilty for have amazing sex with miss Porter..
Cut to.. Shane cutting the pervs hair. Sexy Carmen shows up, the Perv exits to go watch from the tool shed. Carmen and Shane have a moment, Carmen says that Jenny is not the real deal and that Shane is.. pretty good scene.. but wait do you think that the weird one just might stumble across this little confession. You bet she does.. looks completely heartbroken. (I gotta admit I feel a bit for her in this scene)
Cut to.. Sweet little Dana outfitted in sunglasses heads into the sex shop to face her demons.. Ah Alice is gonna be a lucky girl... :)
Cut to.. Dana getting ready to give Alice a fashion show (of sorts). Dana is in the bathroom, Alice is waiting patiently no apparent clue that Dana is struggling with the strapon assembly.. Then low and behold a very shy but beautiful Dana exiting the bathroom. The camera pans down, tastefully only showing glimses of the straps (though we do get treated to her lovely breasts and bottom..) Dana tells Alice not to laugh,, but from Alice's reaction and I quote...
'Fuck, who's laughing..' as she pulls Dana to the bed.. Mmmmm Ya enough said. Now thats a scene that should have been extended....
Very nice way to end the show. Even though it was another Dalice light episode, the scenes were worth the wait.
Next week episode... the Perv gets his ass kicked from the Gyrrlls after they find out about his secret cameras... Dana and Alice on the Love Boat.. Alice as 'Julie' Dana as Capt Stubing???
till we meet again,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment