Well I am still sick. Hasn't really gotten worse just moved into my nose now. SO I am sneezing like a sonnaovbitch.. Scared my dog actually. lol. My dog just loves when I get sick.
You see he has this thing for kleenex, as in he loves to eat it. I know probably sounds gross to all non dog owners, but its a habit I haven't been able to break him of in 10 years. so now I just make sure that no kleenex goes into a garbage without a lid.. Funny story a few years ago, JT and his wife Rachel came to visit and Rachel was sick as a dog. So of course she was going through whack of kleenex, and my dog was like stalking her .. He actually grabbed a kleenex out of her hand.. lol It was pretty funny in embarassing kind of way.
Well atleast I am able to work from home today, no need to pass along my cold to all my coworkers. Plus I can sneeze at will without worry.
Its a pretty nice day in Calgary, the radio says it s -8C but my thermometer on my deck says its +8C, so I will believe that.
Well better get to work.
M
1 comment:
feel bettah, sistah =)
Post a Comment