Ok, I am going to bitch about work.. I got assigned a new project and it's totally out of my comfort zone. I normally develop new product processes.. this project is all financial shit. developing a financial model for allocating profits against business units... I know, sound messed up.. It is.. I don't know what half of the people on conference calls are talking about... and I have spent every day for the last week on calls..I mean I am not or never will be a financial analyst, so why am I stuck doing this shit.? I really hate no knowing what I am doing, makes you feel like a dumb shit.. I am sure given the time I will get it, but of course this a high priority rushed project.. Anyways, thats all I will say on it today, other than I started at 630 am today, and didn't get out of there till after 430. My first meeting tomorrow is @ 8am.. got I hope I don't get stuck late.
Oh on a different note. I was having a smoke out front of my bldg today and I was on the phone chatting. I see a couple street looking people across the street. I am chatting away and I see the tail end of someone pushing someone else to the ground. At first I thought they knew each other and were just messing around Then when I saw the pusher just casually walking off across the park and the other guy wasn't getting up.. I kinda figured out it wasn't a joke. A few passers by stopped to help the guy out, next thing you know the ambulance was called and they were helping out the guy. Must have banged his head on the pavement.. anyways I didn't see how it ended cause I had another meeting to get to.
Just thought I would share.
Well have nothing else in my head right now, so I will stop...
M
1 comment:
Hang in there little buddy. I hate excel too. Ah well, we could be starving in Ethiopia or something, so we really should just suck it up and realize how good we got it.
The bums pushing each other disturbs me. And since my office is located in the ghetto I should be used to by now all the shit I see everyday, but it just depresses me more everyday and make me wonder where the hell the world went wrong....
TGIF Sugah.
xoxox
JT
Post a Comment