Ok, Here I am again to rant about the L word. Watched ep7 last nite and except for the 4 mins of dangling the Dalice carrot it was pretty dissapointing. Even with the lack of airtime we were treated to a lovely opening scene of Dana and Alice waking up after an apparent marathon nite of sex. They both looked very hot with the just fucked hairdo's being all cute and in love. As I said this didn't last long maybe a minute then we were on to the Weird One and the Pervert analysing shane.. Anyways had to wait another 20 mins for the next Dalice scene which was of course awsome but alas this was only about 30 sec. now we are at 30 min mark when they are heading to a party to tell the gang they are dating, but end up having to stop by the side of the road to get jiggy.. aw young love.
Well they arrive at the Planet to make their big speech and as they walk in all of a sudden the latin hotty Carmen puts a spotlight on them and announces them as the newest couple. Pretty strange since I don't know anyone in the community that makes that big of deal about hooking up but I digress, what followed was like the first dance after a wedding. The 2 did look very much in love and sweet together so it made up for the flashy entrance, but again I don't think this scene lasted more than 2 mins and that may be stretching it.. and wouldn't you know it at minute 35 that was the end of the Dalice for ep 7.. fuck what a rip.
I am not sure why the writers insist on making us watch the weird ones strange carnival scenes.. My god the weird one must have had 15 mins minimum of screen time. Hell even the pervert in the tool shed had more time.. there are plenty of weird one moments to discuss, but watching them was painful, I think typing them would cause me to put a pencil through my eye. Enough said.
Well I did learn a new saying. If you are hot and people are scoping you out the hip LA lesbian phrase is being 'meat tagged' which our dear Bette Porter was on the show. I personally find that phrase a little offensive, maybe its just because I know I will never be 'meat tagged' in my lifetime. I am sure if I was I wouldn't mind the expression..
Looks like Shane is finally going to hit rock bottom, she has been spiralling downward since the beginning of the season and tonight she hit the floor. I think it was because Carmen gave her a stern talking to about being such a ass to everyone and stomping on peoples feelings, it was a pretty good speech Gotta say I do like carmen, I just hope shane smartens up and gives her a chance so we won't have to see the weird one having weird slappy sex with her. Not a pretty site. Anyways back to shanes bottoming out. She is all doped up on Oxy.(dont really know what that is I am assuming its like the 'new coke' or something) and she calls the house cause she is tripping out on Venice beach. Unfortunately the only one home is the Perv. So against my better judgement the Perv came to her rescue which annoys me cause now he has one redeeming quality and it won't be as fun hating him. This still doesn't excuse the whole creepy hidden camera thing.
Now to the whole Tina (read. boring) storyline. I am really tired of Tina in general, she was boring last season as the doting housewife, and not much better this season as the pregnant women doing Bettes archrival Helena. I will say that Helena is easy on the eyes, but really is it necessary to go down on Tina in a lounge chair on a balcony when your kids are in the next room?? I think not. Enough said.
well I think thats pretty much it, you would think that I hate this show by my rantings, but really I don't. If I didn't like it, it wouldn't piss me off so much when my characters written into the ground. I did see the preview for Ep 8 and god love em Lara is back.. this is great news except she is dating Alice's toxic ex Gabby. I really can't see them together so this again is another example of dramatic license being taken too far and the writers not keeping to peoples characters. The only good thing might be that Dana and Alice might actually make double digit screen time.. Could I be wishing to to much??
Time will tell.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment