Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ro is Back... !..

I was checking in on what Rosie was chatting about today at work and low and behold she has activated her comments again. Yay. Its so much better if it feels like their is 2 way communication. I don't know if any of my comments are actually read or absorbed by Ro, but on the off chance they are its kinda cool. I have gotten a bunch of hits from posting a comment cause the link to my blog is attached to my comment. this kinda feels weird that people other than JT may be reading my thoughts.
I even had a couple kind souls comment on my latest L word recap.. that was pretty cool. To answer their comments.
  • Yes I agree that Helena should be renamed Hellno, and from now on thats how I will refer to her in my recaps.
  • To the second comment saying that they hadn't watched the show yet, I say Hell ya you should. I am sure you would like it.

Ok now that I have finished some of the house cleaning items onto the next thoughts on the agenda.
I was helping JT today to try to put a counter on his blog.. LMAO. It was quite funny cause I was telling him you just have to add the 'code' to the HTML on your blog. He was like what the hell are you talking about?? I said I don't have a clue but I pasted the 'Code' and it worked. I really don't know how I managed to make it work on the first time. Anywhoo, I walked JT through it and it appears to be working for him so we won't ask questions of the HOW.. just that the lord it works lol.
I even managed to add the counter for the war in Iraq to my blog. This was mentioned by one of the folks who commented on Ro's blog. Thanks for the instructions my friend. Its pretty cool actually, again I really have no idea how I got it to work but its there and I won't question it.

Well its Thursday and this week seems to be neverending. Atleast there is only 1 day left to wake up early. . who am I kidding I will get up early on Sat, but its not the same cause I don't have to rush around to get ready for work so it doesn't seem as bad.
My mom and stepfather are leaving for California tomorrow for a long over due golf holiday. My mom actually started to get a cold this week which really sucks cause they have been really lookin forward to this holiday.. I hope it doesn't stick around too long. My brother and his wife left for their belated honeymoon to Costa Rica a couple days ago.. I am jealous, I have always wanted to go to Costa Rica. Its just one of those places that seems really so beautiful and I have wanted to go to the rainforest just like in that Sean Connery movie 'Medicine Man'. Just looks so beautiful .. Maybe next year.
My sister actually just got back from a mini holiday to Vancouver with my little nephew. I guess he did pretty good on the plane for 5 mos old. Pretty brave of her since she was travelling alone and it was the first time..

I think I need to get out of the city. I feel my swedish nomadic roots kicking in. I need to get in the car and just drive. Maybe thats what I will do in the summer take a 2 week road trip down to the states. Not sure where I will go, but really the destination isnt really important, its how you get there thats interesting. Maybe I should plan a trip and visit every lesbian bar from here to Florida. That would be a cool trip... Now just to find a co pilot to make the journey with..

M

3 comments:

JT said...

Honey, if I was a woman and I was a lesbian, I'd be on the road with you in a second! Oh man, you and me in the states together... LOL, we are so paranoid and scared of border guards, guns, and patriotic people.... LOLLLLLL, we'd lock ourselves in a Motel 6 in Dayton and lay low until we hit Caandian soil again!

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks for the offer lil buddy. Too bad your not a woman. :)

www.kimmy.cc said...

i think the best part of the comments is getting to visit other people like you -- cool page and i love calgary -- its so --- clean! LOL