Saturday, April 16, 2005

5am on a Saturday Morning..

Why am I up sitting at my computer.. probably because Meathead had to go outside. But truth be told I wanted to see if JT had posted a blog. And if Ro had done well at her poker game, and to see if I had any new comments.
I checked out SOH's blog after JT mentioned a post about 'soiling himself' so of course I had to check out what JT was laughing about. It was a hilarious post. Soh was referring to the fact that Ro has posted a comment.. Lol I would have had the same reaction if she every read my blog and then commented. Isn't it funny how celebrity makes people all giddy. I know that JT and I have talked that we would never 'gush' on Ro's website. Cause you see we are just too cool for that. LOL But really if Ro acknowleged either of of blogs JT and I both would soiling ourselves. LOL Nope we are not cool... :)

This world of the 'Blog' really can drag you in. I mean really it is quite the phenomenon that people all over the world are writing their inner most thoughts for all the world to see. The same people who avert their eyes from you on the street are here in blogland telling you stories about their family crisis and daily happenings.
I don't know if its because it can be anonymous if you want it to be, that is sort of a freeing aspect. You have control over how much you let the world see.

Rosie asked on another blog why so many people have animal pics instead of pics of themselves. Good question, since I am one of those people.
I think thats a big step to take to put the real you on your blog. It takes away from the anonymity if you put a pic. I am not sure if I am ready to do that.

Plus my dog is my sidekick and god love him cause he has been with me for 10 years now and he is one hell of a good listener.

Well I doubt that I will be able to go back to sleep now. Its 530am.

1 comment:

pezzyann said...

if ro mentioned my site, i would, without a doubt, soil myself too..

love the blog
and ro's too.

and i also sign on ...
just to see if i have any comments.


*slowly raises hand*

*smiles*