so I'll give it give this speech recognition that another try to its Thursday people of and wondering where the renovation Pictures are. will and fortunately there's.in much progress due to delays in supplies this weekend we got of the door put in in the hallway hopefully this weekend we can start waterproof in the shower that depends on whether we get the kerdi-band so we can finish the shower . The next steps after the will be picking out the tile.that hopefully will start getting to the fun stuff of in picking paint colors a finishing and maybe eventually having of flushing toilets .
Ok enough of that. Damn thing doesnt work worth a poo.
Its Thursday, and working from home .a wish the bloody snow old would stop falling it seems like it's been snowing for the three weeks a straight. fund times that the housethe baby seems to be in full heat nowannum a day as those not want anything to do with your she feels a little rejected . and he just keeps crawling latter that is why she would give it to our aside be over with .
and now some aren't look at another house on Saturday it's andand it's close by Thatcher Hodel be pictures look OK but in person that looks a bit rundown . There's one other house cut too far from here I for 369,000 it looks OK it's a bi level big huge garageand lots of trees . a 40,000 no, 50,000 the first one out notable look at . It is if a bit farther north. a K. I lied I am using voice recognition as you can probably tell it is still feel like typing rate Al .
but as always say in a working from home today to stop coffee break right now and he sure wondering . is it any way is a call the tile place in Calgary and they will let me by straight from them thereof wholesaler so when normally they don't sell to the public . But there making exception of sodas means the that the bathroom may actually see some progress this week and . the one I keep my keeps happy if with pictures of the Progress .
a book about is today and meant to say got my bonus today . This will pay off my visa . Cool . These is not working to bat right now . A surprising turn of events .
a going to go looking for tilesthis weekend for the shot or the . we have decided to use glass tiles for the accent rowin the shower . the big orange place a had some on sale it was a special order that somebody counsels . Normally the titles are $30.00 a square foot they had the maunsell for $17.00 a square foot good price . the color is glass the smoke Should look good with the beige tile . We are also doing the shelf in the glass style . It'll be a nice accents .
That's all you with me still ? And must say it is improving Dutch of thank .
Brock San I did comments on your block but for some reason it didn't show up a talked about the sweatshirt that change colors that I could not afford and high school but jet 80 had one and I was jealous . Really the who was ever bites know when your swing personally I don't buffed out loud
so is everybody ready for survivor tonight ? Should be dead . And laughing right now should be dead at the that was bolster read good it. a really don't have anything else to say sun as sun offer now .
A promise I'll post some pictures this weekend if there's any progress on the bathroom hopefully there will be crusher fenders the little one is wanting to go outside right now so a better go she's dating the bill don't want Gladys to be passed off my do I don't think she's anything ever happy she's a crusty old thought and that's the main reason I want move . goal is to make her life miserable and you guys Taft help me with some Beaufort operations that what can I do to make her life hell as bad as she's made mining a ways to maybe I'll get three more dogs and rent up my basement to a bowl load of Chinese people to add be a good idea that would pay a subnet half if I do and that moving on definitely got around this place out to people that they ate just might give to them that's my gift to them for being such craigie old fox for the last four years . I know as soon as it gets warm enough on that have by self a big barbecue lent the far of fire pet burn lots of paper so it's really smoky and smoke the bits out of our house and when she comes to complained of a fundamental ago Fokker self -huh, a a a
Are you guys get this ? Were still action suggested that the next time she pops her head over the latticerain about something or just be nosy the wages and start making out that would shatter up by think of proven by all my lesbian friends over and we can all be getting Judy on the deck This will be a fund summer I think.alright that get back to work earn my day in my bonus .
Yours truly switzy :)
2 comments:
AHAHAHAHHA I always feel like I'm pissed drunk when I read these! "Gettin' Judy on the deck" LMAO!!!
I hope you don't mind but I linked you.
Post a Comment